Saturday, July 3, 2010



There are some decisions in my mind these days like always, but this time I want to write them. It is said that if you write your wishes, they can be fulfilled. And Brain Tracy says if you write your decisions, you will see the successful results 80% more than the times they are just in your mind. So, I am going to write them here but I can’t write all of them here due to privacy. I think I have to write them in my special notebook. But I think it would be better if I could write here, because some people read them and perhaps the probability to forget them goes down. Why do I often forget my decisions?
 I decided to write one of my decisions which need to remember and that is “starting to run from first of August every day”. Can I?

2 comments:

jooyande(hunter) said...

if u think about your problems after that you dont run maybe help u to run.
overhand if u think about your success after runing u take enough motive to run.
( sory if i make mistake)

عمو اروند said...

Just do waht you like it! Don't care about others! Be sure it will be good!