Tuesday, July 6, 2010



 Every Tuesday, I see a blind girl in the bus when I back home. She gets off the bus in the middle path. She looks very quiet and knows everywhere. First day when I saw her; suddenly I thought about myself. I am maybe an unappreciative person. I remember many times and times when I said those small things don’t happy me, or something like this and say the God doesn’t like me because of this and that, inattention to many things which I have. Just a glimpse can show me my kind God. I am a healthy woman with lovely parents, great sisters and brother, good friends and a laudable husband. I also have nice memorabilia and almost a good social position; albeit it is not yet what I want and I missed many times, but it is not as bad as that I sometimes complain to Lord, poor Lord. Perhaps if I write “a few” things which God gave me and “many” things which he “still” didn’t (maybe will give); the ratio between the first group and the second, is more than 100000/1. Indeed, most of us are like me.  Why really?

1 comment:

زنجبیل said...

I rarely thank god or complain so i really don't know about this feelings but what i know is that every body has his own and special problems and as much as the problems are bigger more adaptable to the problems is the person ! this the law of nature !