Wednesday, June 30, 2010





This blog is supposed to be written by me;” Pegah”.  Pegah is a complete Persian (Farsi) name which means “dawn” *. I am Iranian and I am homesick these days. I also have a Persian blog (who doesn’t have?) with many great friends. I decided to have English blog for some reasons. First of all for improving my writing and increase my vocabularies treasure. The second reason is because of my grammar. I think if you know all grammars completely and try to use all of them, you won’t be perfect unless you have some readers that you can realize if you were successful in expressing of your meant clearly or not. But one of the most important reasons for me to write English blog is writing my daily routines. In fact I can’t say or write my routines in my native language unfortunately, I don’t know why; maybe because my blog is grew up and find a personality for itself (just kidding) or maybe I grew up with that blog in these 3 years . It perhaps returns to my personality. I am a person who can’t tell every thing about herself. A patriot and nostalgic person who loves people but she doesn’t or maybe can’t show it or...
Anyway, I think when I write in another language I can write easily like a child who starts to write and writes simple without any censorship about herself. I have come to Canada less than one year ago and perhaps can see my English improvements five years later if I write somewhere like here by helping your comments.
-----------------------------------------------
 * Dawn: the time at the beginning of the day when light first appears.


6 comments:

ginger said...

so happy to see your English blog . I hope you are more active here than bamdad !
I'll add your link to my google account so I can come more often .

Mahmoud said...

Dear Pegah…
It’s my first visit of your blog, and I prefer commenting on this one instead of the Persian.
I’ve found your link from Mehrave’s blog, and will come here more and more, hopefully…
Just like you, I am patriot and nostalgic either, but in my own way… So I’d be so pleased if I can find a new never-seen-before friend, who can write about herself, her passions, hobbies, routines, so on, regularly…
Regards…
Mahmoud!

rain drop said...

Hi dear.
Happy to see your new blog.I wish you success and health.It's very good that you can express your feelings here completely.Bye for now.

p-alborz said...

Happy new blog....

zephyr said...

Hi,
Congadulation for your new blog.
I hopr you find some new freinds from all the world. Also I wish you can improve your english writing
best

خوشه چین said...

Hi,
So I think we can know you better by following here. Keep on.