Saturday, August 7, 2010


Today was my birth day. Another birthday as usual but the first birthday far far away from my hometown, my parents, my sisters and brother and my lovely friends. Last year was full of experiences and emotion. I found many new friends, many international friends, many, many and many other things. I think this year is the year which I have to make the first things because I am not the person who can live very routines. I am the person who habits to have excitements. I know making the excitements brings many stress but looking the past shows me that little stress is good in life not only because of the emotion but also because it is the sign of progress...
P.S: Today was a great day for me and I wish all the best for all of you.

2 comments:

مصطفی said...

Happy Birthday,
I wish you very nice years ahead, full of joys, excitement, happiness and wellness...

zanjebil said...

happy bithday , wish you all the best